Plastic, Engine, Rubber, Leather
PERL by CARPRO is a concentrated versatile water-based, protective coating for plastics, rubber, and leather that offers tremendous UV protection. PERL is a water based dilute to suit product, covering a large array of tasking within car care. It can be used to restores the like-new appearance of hard exterior plastic surfaces and keeps them looking good with strong UV and hydrophobic protection. The sun can be damaging on flexible materials, like rubber, plastic, and leather. Gradually & over the course of time they fade & become brittle and cracked. PERL is changing the rules. PERL provides excellent protection and lasts up to three months!
- UV protection: It protects against high grade UV degeneration while maintaining the supple feel and original color of treated surfaces.
- Versatility: Interior vinyl, plastics, finished leather, exterior plastic, rubber trim, window seals, tires, and engine bays.
- Price and value: PERL is sold in a concentrated form, offering tremendous value. Dilute it with water according to the instructions and pour into a spray bottle.
- Appearance: Rich satin look but not greasy.
- Revives dull, faded rubber, plastics, vinyl, acrylic, and leather.
- Water-based and contains no solvents. It will not damage tires or dry out plastic. But once dry it offers a terrific hydrophobic layer repelling water, dirt, and grime.
- Stops leather cracking and protects it from dirt and stains.
- Surfaces treated with PERL will require less cleaning and they will retain their like-new look longer.
Dilutions: (Note- You are welcome to adjust any of the dilutions as you see fit. We found many options work very well) Below are some suggestions:
- External plastics: 1 part PERL - 1~3 parts water.
- Engine: 1 part PERL - 1~3 parts water.
- Tires & rubber: Undiluted. We recommend 2 thin coats with 20 minutes or more between will offer the best looking dark black tires you will find.
- Interior vinyl and leather: 1:5
- Clean the surface from dirt, oil, and dust.
- Shake diluted spray bottle.
- Spray onto surface and wipe in a thin even layer. Do not over apply.
- Wipe off as needed.
- Allow surface to dry before vehicle is used.
- Additional layers may be applied after 20mins if desired.